Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Party's Over

Dear Readers,

It's all over.  Can you believe it?  11 months of hard work and preparation....

Let me just tell you that last night's performance was one of the highlights of my life.  Here are some crazy videos to give you an idea of how much fun we all had.  My dear sister, Mary, has solved the rotating video problem, so click away and enjoy:




This is the dress rehearsal performance of Michael Ogborn's "Remember Me" from Box Office of the Damned.  A Singapore premiere, and the audience loved it!




More backstage antics:



Jiu Jian had 2, count 'em, 2 photographers AND a videographer at the show, so there will be much better quality videos and photos available in the coming months.  Of course I have more photos as well, but I'm going to take my well-deserved technology break now.

Thanks again to all of you for your interest and support.  This project has been life-altering.  I have the feeling we are not done with Singapore.  See you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations Heidi!! you could have a video viewing party, i would totally come!

    i hope the rest of your trip is safe, fun and relaxing. and i look forward to your return, cuz boy do i need a lesson =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anh! I'm really looking forward to my vacation. I'll rejuvenate so you can have a great lesson when I return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delight to see the videos! Thanks for posting them. Heidi, what a fantastic experience and we are thrilled to be able to be "with" you through your blog. Have a great trip...take LOTS of pictures!! Oh, a task for NICK...pennies in any currency for the poker pots at the cottage would be welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. will do, Mary. Already found you a present!

    ReplyDelete