Thursday, May 20, 2010

Getting To Know Me

Thanks for checking out the 2 Voices 10 Fingers blog! I'm really happy to see so many of you out here.

I also realized that quite a few of you are coming from JJ's side of this project. Hence, you know very little about me. So, here's a trailer of some of my cabaret work. Enjoy!




I look forward to meeting all of you in Singapore next month! And to all of my US friends and followers, thanks for tagging along.

BTW, has anyone noticed that I often play with song titles or lyrics in my blog titles? I'm wondering who can figure out the songs I've played with on today's 2 posts. Leave me a comment with your guesses!

3 comments:

  1. Could it be "Getting to Know You" from the King and I? One of my favorite songs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MB is 2 for 2. The rest of you better step up to the plate and see if you can figure out the next song connections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heidi. I heard about your upcoming event from a good friend, Laurie Rogers. I recently relocated from Philly to Singapore and I look forward to seeing your performance at Arts House. I am very interested in learning more about the arts venues and organizations in my new home town. Be sure to add a link for the concert as the date draws near.

    ReplyDelete